Student learn short vowels and consonants, formation of upper and lower case letters and number concepts
- Recognition of name, sound, and picture for short vowels and consonants.
- Formation of vowels and consonants in upper and lower case.
- Language development and listening skills that include color, words, shapes, animals, transportation, countries, community helpers, health, safety, manners, science.
- Number concepts 1-15.
- Bible Stories
- Creation, Noah, Boy Samuel, Daniel, Boyhood of Jesus, Zacchaeus, Good Samaritan (includes memory verses and hymn/ choruses).
- Traditional and fun songs
- Development of motor skills in drawing, coloring, cutting, and gluing.